Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 30th September - 3rd October 2024

Neighbours Spoilers 30th September - 3rd October 2024

Monday 30th September

- A young resident's future hangs in doubt.

- Terese finds herself on the outskirts.

Tuesday 1st October

- Tensions simmer in the Share House.

- Terese does battle with her head and heart.

- Nicolette's new work-life balance teeters.

- Byron is recruited into a risqu? idea.

Wednesday 2nd October

- Karl makes a controversial offer.

- Dex co-opts his family into a plan.

- Krista embraces a new chapter.

- Isla's scare forces a reckoning.

Thursday 3rd October

- A rift opens up between Cara and Remi.

- A resident fearfully awaits their verdict.

- Melanie takes a leap of faith.

DS

Hopefully Holly goes to jail

3. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (16-09-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    Hopefully Holly goes to jail
    No chance! Not after what she went through with HEATH. No judge would incarcerate her.
    Why dont you like HOLLY? Every soap needs a HOLLY lol..

Im hoping REMI is Team FELIX and that it causes a rift. Dont like CARAs attitude towards FELIX.
    Someone needs to tell JJ that they made FELIX lie.
    Last edited by Bossy7; 16-09-2024 at 07:50.

DS articles:

13 huge Neighbours spoilers for next week
    What's next on Ramsay Street?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...y-holly-felix/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Next week on Neighbours, Wendy and Andrew's marriage remains on the rocks following the events of the siege.

Elsewhere, Holly hears her punishment over the stolen money saga, and Felix's new job sparks tensions for one family.

Here's our full guide to 13 big moments coming up. Don't forget that you can also explore the stories in more detail with our collection of 15 spoiler pictures from the episodes.

1. Wendy is rejected by Andrew

Wendy tries to explain to Andrew why she ended up hiding out in The Waterhole's office with Quinn during the hostage situation, but he refuses to listen to her.

Sadie is sympathetic when Wendy explains that Quinn tricked her into a meeting by pretending to be her new university mentor.

Wendy suggests that it might be time to put out an intervention order against Quinn to stop him from harassing her, but insecure Andrew remains unforgiving and harshly claims that she's the problem rather than Quinn.

2. Wendy faces a tough return to work

Wendy takes a few days off following the siege but later returns to work. She tries to put on a brave face, but Felix can see how much she's struggling.

Felix tries to help by tipping off Andrew about Wendy's problems. Andrew checks in with Wendy, but he faces some home truths in response following his recent cold behaviour towards her.

3. Holly fears she's heading to prison

Holly speaks to the police and shares the full story behind the siege, including how she stole Heath's dirty money and went on spending sprees with it. Although she's released without charge for the time being, Holly is warned that this won't be the end of the matter.

Holly's loved ones urge her not to worry about her uncertain future at this stage, but she can't resist looking up the prison sentence for theft. She's shocked to see that she could be facing a ten-year stretch behind bars if she's convicted.

4. Holly hears her fate

A few days later, Holly continues to await news on her punishment and Karl realises that it's time to take a firmer approach with his troubled daughter.

Later, Andrew delivers the news of Holly's punishment and she's forced to face the music over her recent actions.

5. Terese breaks down after Toadie's departure

Terese tries reaching out to her friends for support following the drama of the siege and Toadie's departure, but Susan and Jane are both busy. Paul is the only one who can see how much Terese is struggling, but she's reluctant to rely on him for help after their turbulent history.

Home alone after rejecting the chance to spend time with Paul, an emotional Terese breaks down as the recent events catch up with her.

6. Terese confides in Remi

Terese later explains her dilemma to Remi, admitting that she wants to be back in Paul's orbit. However, her gut is telling her that it's not a wise idea in the long run.

Paul later turns up at Terese's place to bring her lunch, but while they're friendly towards each other, both are wary to cross any lines beyond friendship.

7. Nicolette's predicament leaves Isla injured

Nicolette makes a mistake with childcare arrangements, which means that she has Isla when she's supposed to be working at the coffee shop. Jane and Aaron are both frosty when she asks them to step in, with tensions still running high over the 'Aaron list' incident.

Nicolette sets up Isla with toys and books in the kitchen while she's busy working, but this has unfortunate consequences when Isla accidentally burns her hand.

8. Nicolette demands changes

Remi jumps in to treat Isla and confirms that her burn is only minor. Nicolette remains alarmed over the situation and realises that the ongoing family feud is starting to adversely affect Isla.

Nicolette points out to Aaron and Jane that their attempts to punish her are hurting Isla, after neither of them were willing to help her with childcare.

Aaron finally reaches a truce with Nicolette and they sign up for a new app to help carefully manage their co-parenting situation better.

9. Krista moves out of the share house

Krista continues to see Nicolette as a nightmare housemate and considers her future at the share house. Byron is upset over the possibility of another person leaving and he begs Krista to stay.

When Krista's irritation over Nicolette grows further, Leo considers asking his girlfriend to move in with him. Melanie gets in there first by inviting Krista to move into the spare room at her flat.

10. Melanie reveals a new romance

Melanie and Krista enjoy each other's company following the move.

Melanie confides in Krista about how she has met a new man online, although she stays tight-lipped over his identity. Melanie is excited when she arranges a first meeting with the guy in question, but is there more to him than meets the eye?

11. Byron joins the racy fundraiser

Krista continues to plan her male revue event at Lassiters and she hires Melanie in the role of entertainment consultant.

Krista and Melanie ask Byron if he'd like to get involved, but he refuses to take his clothes off on stage. However, when Byron gets pulled into an impromptu dance routine with Aaron, he eventually changes his mind.

12. Dex tries to help JJ

Dex worries that JJ isn't coping well with Nell's departure and tries to distract him by signing them up for a trivia competition.

JJ's spirits improve, until he misses a call from Nell and faces more news about his biological father Felix. However, with JJ grateful for his younger brother's efforts, Dex's thoughtfulness hasn't gone completely to waste.

13. Felix lands a new job

Harold bonds with Felix when he finds out that the ex-convict is a fellow believer. He learns that Felix is looking for a job, so recommends him to Karl as a new hire for the Tram. Susan also puts in a good word for Felix as she's grateful for his heroics during the siege.

Cara is furious when she finds out about Felix's new job, but Remi thinks he deserves a chance. Their differing opinions risk opening a new rift in the couple's marriage.

The final straw for Cara comes when she sees Felix in the vicinity of JJ yet again and she makes a fateful decision.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee and Prime Video in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach

Also:

Neighbours updates opening titles again after three more exits
    The cast line-up continues to change.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...s-toadie-exit/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours has unveiled further changes to the show's opening titles following the departure of the Rebecchi family.

Toadie, Nell and Hugo all bowed out in Wednesday's episode (September 25) as they left Erinsborough to start a new life in Colac together.

The trio's exits were reflected in Neighbours' title sequence on Thursday (September 26), providing the second update in the past fortnight.

With Toadie and his family now out of the titles, a new shot has been revealed showing Terese Willis with her friends Susan and Karl Kennedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMeQJBEql40

There's also a new group shot showing the full cast hanging out together at Lassiters Lake. This replaces the pool party shot from the previous titles.

Earlier this week, Neighbours confirmed that Nell will return for a guest appearance next month as she pays a visit to her boyfriend JJ Varga-Murphy and stepmum Terese.

This fits in with Nell's promise to maintain a long-distance relationship with JJ, including regular visits to each other.

Show bosses have also announced plans for Toadie to return for guest appearances in upcoming episodes.

Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie, has spoken about this in his recent Toad on the Road tour dates ? confirming that he still has time left on his contract which producers can utilise over the next year.

In a recent exclusive chat with Digital Spy about his departure, Ryan commented: "I've always thought that I'm only there for the contract that I'm there for. So the 30 years has been a ride and a half, because my mindset was always that I'd only be there for a year or two! It's been the biggest gift of all.

"I wanted to leave the show before Neighbours got axed from Channel 5. I thought it was going to finish at that point, so I wanted to stick around for the finale. Then when that finished, I thought: 'Okay, cool. I'm moving on from that'.

"Then obviously when [executive producer] Jason Herbison asked me to come back for the revival, I just thought you don't get that opportunity ? shows don't usually come back like this. So I came back, but I probably got the feeling this was part of the plan, because Jason knew that I'd been looking to leave anyway."

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee and Prime Video in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (Yesterday)

Thanks Panther..

Its about time the cracks appeared for REMI & CARA! Cant stand CARA anymore! She lied about the DADDY sperm in the first place yet all has been forgiven there.

It needs to come out that ANDREW was responsible for FELIX pushing JJ away.

Im ready for a NICOLETTE & REMI friendship here..

Plus a REMI & FELIX friendship!!

Million dallar question - who will FELIX end up living with??
    Share house? Terese? Susan & Karl?
    Id love to see him move in with TERESE , she needs a friend right now.

I wouldnt mind WENDY & ANDREW on a break so we can see WUINN for a bit..
    Last edited by Bossy7; Yesterday at 22:34.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (Yesterday)

Thread Information