Page 1290 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 290790119012401280128812891290
Results 12,891 to 12,896 of 12896

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    He's lost everything (even his watch) and rightly so - you don't mess with Kim.
    Deleted, posted twice.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; Today at 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    He's lost everything (even his watch) and rightly so - you don't mess with Kim.
    Kim did buy him another watch, not that he deserved it. But at least he will know how long he is trapped in that grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Kim did buy him another watch, not that he deserved it. But at least he will know how long he is trapped in that grave.
    I thought the whole ending was total farce. Why didn't Kim simply say earlier in this garbage story, Will tell me the truth or you are out of my life for good. No need for any of this going on and on and on. Or get the truth out of Billy or Dawn, they both knew. Why all the theatricals. Quite honestly now I don't care what happens to any of them any more.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    I thought the whole ending was total farce. Why didn't Kim simply say earlier in this garbage story, Will tell me the truth or you are out of my life for good. No need for any of this going on and on and on. Or get the truth out of Billy or Dawn, they both knew. Why all the theatricals. Quite honestly now I don't care what happens to any of them any more.
    You are forgetting the DRAMA!!! And I think Kim wanted to teach Will a lesson.... maybe not the best way for her to show him that she knew about his lies but in a way I quite enjoyed it. No doubt Will find a way of getting out of the grave.. he has the coffin lid to use as a ramp????

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    You are forgetting the DRAMA!!! And I think Kim wanted to teach Will a lesson.... maybe not the best way for her to show him that she knew about his lies but in a way I quite enjoyed it. No doubt Will find a way of getting out of the grave.. he has the coffin lid to use as a ramp????
    Hoping that the lesson does not include forgiveness and taking him back. Problem for Will is he cannot sit up as he has his done his back. So will not be able to reach the coffin lid to get out. - Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Hoping that the lesson does not include forgiveness and taking him back. Problem for Will is he cannot sit up as he has his done his back. So will not be able to reach the coffin lid to get out. - Shame.
    Not seen any news about the character being axed so I presume some super power or a passer-by will help get Will out of there and back home... well, guess Home Farm is no longer his home .. and Kim got the money he cannot pay back to Caleb... oh my, I hope viewers have learned that being honest is the only way to be ..
    Last edited by Perdita; Today at 17:52.

Thread Information