Page 1178 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 178678107811281168117611771178
Results 11,771 to 11,778 of 11778

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I'm sorry, but I am at a complete loss to understand what that police interview with Joel was all about. Was D.S. Swain expecting him to confess or something? It really made no sense at all to me.
    She did not get her ducks in a row. She had no concrete evidence to show him.

I'm sorry, but I am at a complete loss to understand what that police interview with Joel was all about. Was D.S. Swain expecting him to confess or something? It really made no sense at all to me.
    To let him know that they had re- opened the case.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    exactly no evidence and what has betsy to do with the drugs, i feel i missed stuff or was it off screen, not liking swain or her daughter, sabrina is back but has she broke up with max
    Although she worked out how the drugs were delivered to him, I presume she does not have evidence he ordered them or paid for them. I think the police often carry out interview in pairs, on the first occasion they seek information without revealing everything they know. Then on the second interview they reveal more of what they know and challenge lies that the suspect has told them. Although to be fair, I do not think that is the case here. I cannot remember how Lauren took the Misoprostol, did we see that? I am wondering if Joel persuaded or forced Daisy to buy the drug and or give it to Lauren. I do feel that I have missed something.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; Yesterday at 20:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Although she worked out how the drugs were delivered to him, I presume she does not have evidence he ordered them or paid for them. I think the police often carry out interview in pairs, on the first occasion they seek information without revealing everything they know. Then on the second interview they reveal more of what they know and challenge lies that the suspect has told them. Although to be fair, I do not thinl that is the case here. I cannot remember how Lauren took the Misoprostol, did we see that? I am wondering if Joel persuaded or forced Daisy to buy the drug and or give it to Lauren. I do feel that I have missed something.
    We did see Lauren being fed the drug in some liquid food by Joel. He was "helping" her because of her stomach pain.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (Yesterday)

Although she worked out how the drugs were delivered to him, I presume she does not have evidence he ordered them or paid for them. I think the police often carry out interview in pairs, on the first occasion they seek information without revealing everything they know. Then on the second interview they reveal more of what they know and challenge lies that the suspect has told them. Although to be fair, I do not thinl that is the case here.
    Yes, I could understand that two interview approach but D.S. Swain looked crestfallen after the interview that she hadn't nailed him. It was as though she was expecting him to confess or something. Then she told Dee Dee that she'd had to let Joel go. Nothing about a second interview or that it was all part of the plan. It just didn't make any sense to me.

joel made lauren soup

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (Yesterday)

Although she worked out how the drugs were delivered to him, I presume she does not have evidence he ordered them or paid for them. I think the police often carry out interview in pairs, on the first occasion they seek information without revealing everything they know. Then on the second interview they reveal more of what they know and challenge lies that the suspect has told them. Although to be fair, I do not think that is the case here. I cannot remember how Lauren took the Misoprostol, did we see that? I am wondering if Joel persuaded or forced Daisy to buy the drug and or give it to Lauren. I do feel that I have missed something.
    The supplier should be able to supply details of who paid.

Joel crushed the tablets into some tomato soup he made her eat.
    Last edited by Perdita; Today at 04:52.

Thread Information