Page 1289 of 1289 FirstFirst ... 289789118912391279128712881289
Results 12,881 to 12,889 of 12889

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

If Ruby's mum had her number all along why did she go through Caleb to contact her?

How long until Moira mistakes Cain for John?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    If Ruby's mum had her number all along why did she go through Caleb to contact her?

How long until Moira mistakes Cain for John?
    she did contact ruby but caleb had her phone then as at the hospital over the barn fire

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (Yesterday), Son of Cain (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she did contact ruby but caleb had her phone then as at the hospital over the barn fire
    Thanks, missed that completely.

With Ruby being the executor of her mother's will she is bound to find out about the ?100k that her mother gave Caleb, unless Caleb takes over the task.

Is there anyone more stupid, walking this earth than Will? What a waste of all that faux suspense and drama, was there anyone who did not guess it was Kim behind it all? I am far more intrigued about where Billy got the money from, than I ever was about who was blackmailing Will. He would have been far better off just telling Kim, that Rose got him drunk, and took advantage of him.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (Yesterday), lizann (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Is there anyone more stupid, walking this earth than Will? What a waste of all that faux suspense and drama, was there anyone who did not guess it was Kim behind it all? I am far more intrigued about where Billy got the money from, than I ever was about who was blackmailing Will. He would have been far better off just telling Kim, that Rose got him drunk, and took advantage of him.
    He's lost everything (even his watch) and rightly so - you don't mess with Kim.

My hunch is that Billy was well paid to dig that hole and bury Will's coffin

With Ruby being the executor of her mother's will she is bound to find out about the ?100k that her mother gave Caleb, unless Caleb takes over the task.
    maybe like kim, she knows and wants caleb to fess up or is planning revenge too

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    maybe like kim, she knows and wants caleb to fess up or is planning revenge too
    I doubt it. I suspect that Caleb will deal with her will. He is an executor

Thread Information