Page 1146 of 1148 FirstFirst ... 14664610461096113611441145114611471148 LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,460 of 11478

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

im sure everyone on the street knows cassie's drug and hooker past

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (22-06-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    He would have met her and seen her around but wouldn?t know her past life . She could have been a carer but no- one knew.

However, I guess she is telling porkies.
    I take it you haven't seen last week's episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I take it you haven't seen last week's episodes.
    Yes I have,why do you say that ? When new people come into the Street you don?t know their past life apart from what they tell you. I don?t believe she cared for someone in the past like she said she did.

Yes I have,why do you say that ? When new people come into the Street you don?t know their past life apart from what they tell you. I don?t believe she cared for someone in the past like she said she did.
    Cassie came to Corrie one year ago, it is well known that Evelyn is her mum and Tyrone her son and everybody on the Street knows her background as it is not a secret, the same as Abi Webster is known to be a former drug user.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Cassie came to Corrie one year ago, it is well known that Evelyn is her mum and Tyrone her son and everybody on the Street knows her background as it is not a secret, the same as Abi Webster is known to be a former drug user.
    Yes, but I must have missed something because I never knew she was a carer or said she had been .Evelyn could hardly look at her in the beginning having been estranged from her for years because of her drug abuse. Did we ever hear about her being a carer or did she just make that up to get the job by lying to Ken. I don?t pay a lot of attention these days. Imo it?s all so far fetched. Tyrone seems to be losing patience with her too.

I suppose it is just a matter of whether you believe her or not. I saw no reason to doubt her when she said she cared for her ex for 5 months. What I found hard to believe, was that she said she would do it for a quarter of the agency fee, which is nearly half the minimum wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    What I found hard to believe, was that she said she would do it for a quarter of the agency fee, which is nearly half the minimum wage.
    Is she doing this for 'cash in hand' and will Ken be condoning this tax/benefits fiddle?
    Corrie residents seem to be fortunate that there is always work to be found on their doorstep, you never hear of them signing on the dole.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

i doubt cassie was ever a carer, she over heard steve daniel and amy on about high carers costs and offered herself cheap, im kinda enjoying cassie around ken and steve but is a love triangle going to form as ken is a lothario

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i doubt cassie was ever a carer, she over heard steve daniel and amy on about high carers costs and offered herself cheap, im kinda enjoying cassie around ken and steve but is a love triangle going to form as ken is a lothario
    Ugggh I cannot take to Cassie and seeing so much more of her now as love interest for Steve and carer for Ken is making me feel a bit nauseous but I take comfort in the knowledge that none of these relationships last long

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (24-06-2024), Son of Cain (24-06-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Ugggh I cannot take to Cassie and seeing so much more of her now as love interest for Steve and carer for Ken is making me feel a bit nauseous but I take comfort in the knowledge that none of these relationships last long
    HELP! - Against my will I am softening towards Cassie. I think I may need someone to stage an intervention.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (24-06-2024), lizann (24-06-2024)

Thread Information