PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Week 25 Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
01-06-2007, 11:29
Elliot interrupts Ric during theatre to tell him the news that Diane has died in a collision between her car and a train. Everyone realises that the person who killed Diane is a patient on the ward.

During an operation, Jac, wanting to keep her promise to prove herself, is frustrated when she is forced to call Ric for assistance. Ric, who has been drinking after the news about Diane, goes into theatre. Can he operate successfully even after drinking?

Later, Thandie accuses Ric of still being in love with Diane. She takes off his engagement ring and Ric walks out.

Chrissie is called into work: the department is understaffed and it will be a long night. During an operation, Elliot tells Sam he lent Diane the car she died in and worries there was a fault with it. Sam reassures him.

Chrissie is still angry about the workload and the shortage of staff. She talks to Mark about it, and he tells her that staff should start doing only what is stated on their contracts and no added paperwork.

Elliot is played by Paul Bradley, Ric by Hugh Quarshie, Jac by Rosie Marcel, Thandie by Ginny Holder, Chrissie by Tina Hobley, Sam by Tom Chambers and Mark by Robert Powell.

StarsOfCCTV
09-06-2007, 00:08
This episode is looking good!.....

Lola returns from her convalescence to find the staff reeling from Diane's death and Abra ready to clash with her over the running of AAU. Ric wrestles with his guilty demons as the train driver who hit Diane comes in for treatment. :eek: Elliot finds solace helping the family unit of a mother with multiple sclerosis and the teenage son who is her principal carer. Chrissie faces Sutherland's persistent and heartless refusal to relieve the understaffing crisis and resolves that action must be taken.

Abigail
13-06-2007, 17:21
This episode is looking good!.....

Lola returns from her convalescence to find the staff reeling from Diane's death and Abra ready to clash with her over the running of AAU. Ric wrestles with his guilty demons as the train driver who hit Diane comes in for treatment. :eek: Elliot finds solace helping the family unit of a mother with multiple sclerosis and the teenage son who is her principal carer. Chrissie faces Sutherland's persistent and heartless refusal to relieve the understaffing crisis and resolves that action must be taken.

It looks really good! Lola's back, I wonder is she's back to her usual jolly self before all this Leanne stuff happened. I'm sure Lola will put Abra in his place.

When did this staffing crisis occur? I don't remember Chrissie being told she couldn't have any agency nurses until last week when she was having a go at Connie.

JustJodi
15-06-2007, 10:27
Looks verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry gooood,, I am glad that Ric is feeling the way he does,, :ninja:
Thandie can go to hades, she will have to return from wence she came cos Ric is no longer her sponsor in the UK, unless she gets a work Visa to stay :searchme:
I am looking forward to next week..
Hey is Holby gonna stay on Thurs nites or will it go back to the usual time slot on Tues ???

StarsOfCCTV
15-06-2007, 10:34
Looks verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry gooood,, I am glad that Ric is feeling the way he does,, :ninja:
Thandie can go to hades, she will have to return from wence she came cos Ric is no longer her sponsor in the UK, unless she gets a work Visa to stay :searchme:
Hey is Holby gonna stay on Thurs nites or will it go back to the usual time slot on Tues ???

When Holbyblue ends, I think, in 2 weeks, Holby so belongs on Tuesdays! :D

Abigail
15-06-2007, 20:05

When Holbyblue ends, I think, in 2 weeks, Holby so belongs on Tuesdays! :D

I can't wait for it to return, Tuesdays just aren't the same without a dose of Holby.