PDA

View Full Version : Phyl is shot!

xCharliex
24-06-2006, 13:27
The Sun's TV Mag has a picture preview of Series 8 Episode 1 in the TV secrets section:

KILL PHYL!

We predict a riot as Bad Girls returns!
Our exclusive behind-the-scenes snaps show the moment when Phyl (Stephanie Beecham) is shot during a siege at HMP Larkhall. The action takes place in the typically insane first episode of the new 10-part series.
"Filming the siege scene where i got shot was a hoot!" says Stephanie, 59. "It required a few takes as i had to get my fall just right.
As the new series kicks off, inmates and screws go on the rampage when they believe they are being poisoned. Bev (Amanda Barrie) is seriously ill, so her cellmate Phyl tries to get her out - and is shot by emergency services.
"I did the stunt myself," reveals Stephanie. "But we always have a stunt person on set to ensure we make it as accurate as possible."
To find out if Phyl survives, catch the new series starting on 13 July.

If anyone has this mag it would be great if you could scan it

DaVeyWaVey
24-06-2006, 20:38
Oooh this sounds really exciting indeed! I love a Larkhall riot :p Hopefully Phyl will survive though, her and Bev make a great double act!

eastenders mad
03-08-2006, 21:11
will Phyl come back from the hospitial she is in i really miss her. her and Bev are really good together.