PDA

View Full Version : Mac and Kate sitting in a tree

crystalsea
18-05-2006, 15:40
Julia decides to surprise Mac at the Conference he is at (with Kate), and catches them kissing! (Dig Spy)

Poor Julia

crystalsea
18-05-2006, 15:44
According to Dig Spy - Mac leaves leatherbridge and the practice to go with Kate to Ireland.

FROGGY
19-05-2006, 09:24
To be honest, I think it's probably time for Mac to go - his character doesn't have much futher to go. I do feel sorry for Julia, though, as this is the second time she has been dumped for Kate.

Pixie
19-05-2006, 12:48
i agree that its time for mac to go. although i am fed up with the fact that it seems that they are replacing most of the doctors cast, Mac does seem to have run his course

crystalsea
22-05-2006, 13:51
yes its a shame, as I used to really like Mac's character, but I didn't like him remarrying Julia. Perhaps its time to take temptation away and go to ireland with Kate

crystalsea
25-05-2006, 11:38
So Mac goes off with Kate. Poor Julia locks herself away in her house in a state of depression. Of course the Doctors come round, get sent away. Then the next wave arrives with the new receptionist, they get to talk to her, then the receptionist lets slip that she knew about the affair and gets chucked out for her troubles - this may give Julia the strength she needs to get on with her life. soap mag

willsmummy
29-05-2006, 10:45
It was all a bit sudden though. One minute, Mac and Julia are all hunky dory and the next he's leaving in a taxi bound for the airport with his ex wife!!!!! There does seem to be a bit of a cast cull on Docs at the moment, what with Helen, Sarah, Mac and then Faith.

crystalsea
31-05-2006, 19:58
I didn't know that Faith was leaving oh no - I thought the eyesight thing would sort itself out :(

crystalsea
14-06-2006, 16:37
Nasty Mac wants the price of his partnership and half the house. Julia is planning on taking over the partnership but needs the house to pay for it.

Good ole Ronnie manages to persuade Mac's solicitor to back off and Julia can keep the house.

Emmak2005
21-07-2006, 02:40
Still we don't have long to wait till the next doctors series starts. Minus Mac and Faith (a shame as her character was pregnant). So we can expect to see them reopen their doors on Monday September 4th for 2006!

crystalsea
16-08-2006, 17:38
:cheer: not long to go til the new series of Doctors - has anyone got any interesting spoilers or news about it?