PDA

View Full Version : anthony returns home

chance
16-08-2005, 21:51
Big Brother winner returns home
6.22PM, Tue Aug 16 2005

Big Brother winner Anthony Hutton will act as an Ambassador for Young People in his home town of Consett, County Durham.

The 23-year-old was mobbed by teenage girls on his return and a special reception was arranged by the local council.

Council leader Alex Watson said: "Anthony has certainly put Consett on the map. We are pleased to be able to recognise Anthony's achievement by bestowing upon him the honour as `Ambassador for Young People'.

"We have all read in the press how Anthony has helped put Consett on the map and I am sure that in the future as an ambassador with family connections in the district he will continue to do so.

"We hope that he will help us motivate other young people in the district to achieve personal success."

Anthony lives with his mother Annette and grandmother Mary in the former steel town and became an overnight celebrity after winning the sixth series of the reality show.

Stacy
16-08-2005, 21:54
Consett is just up the road from me!!

Debs
17-08-2005, 00:53
Consett is just up the road from me!!

youll have to go and nip in for a cuppa!

chance
17-08-2005, 09:36
im sure he wouldnt like to mix with us normal people now! :)

Stacy
17-08-2005, 22:10
Nah, probably not good enough for him. Makosi was on a radio station up here in the North East this morning (Galaxy) and they were asking her about Anthony with him being from up here and she said that she respected him but that they were drunk and that Davina should have stopped the interview when the crowd got on her back as she isn't a murderer or anything and didn't deserve to be treated like that!

Abi
18-08-2005, 17:40
Makosi is just bitter because she thought she would be miss wonderfull, and no body likes her. We can see through her more than a piece of glass, and she hates that. Serves her right