PDA

View Full Version : ant and kinga discuss public opinion

chance
11-08-2005, 21:10
With the final now just over 24 hours away, the housemates' thoughts have turned to the public voting.

"Imagine one million people paying 75p to vote for someone, every week," announced Kinga, unaware that voter turnout has been lower than ever this series. "It's a million pounds, nearly."

Speaking to Anthony, the newest arrival admitted that she was surprised to have outlasted Derek and Craig. "I'll be honest, I thought I'd be too irritating to last two evictions. Do you not think I'm irritating?"

"A little bit," Anthony replied honestly, "but I still think you're sound."

Turning to the subject of fifth-placed Craig, Kinga mused: "We don't even know what they're voting for out there. They could have portrayed him badly. All the arguments, all the crying. You don't know how they portray you."

"I'm glad some of the characters went," Anthony admitted. "I'm glad that some of the characters that have been in here haven't won. Just the way they carried on in here, it wasn't right."

Kinga revealed that she and Makosi had heard "Craig, we hate you" shouted over the wall several days ago but they decided not to tell him.

Anthony was surprised by the revelation but declared: "They'll be people who hate all of us."

Kinga agreed. "Just like me, I love Mariah Carey. I think she's the best singer in the world but some people think she whines."