Chrissie’s pleased when Robert passes her test
Nicola’s resolve begins to slip

7014 Friday 31 October 7pm – 7.30pm

Jimmy’s left devastated at Juliette’s admission
Marlon’s reluctant to act on Laurel’s advice
Charity tries to win back Noah’s affections

mariba
13-10-2014, 14:11
I'm disappointed that Charity is still there!!! If she gets out of this and Dingles forgive her, I'll stop watching. I'm sick&tired of seeing Charity!

tammyy2j
13-10-2014, 15:48
I'm disappointed that Charity is still there!!! If she gets out of this and Dingles forgive her, I'll stop watching. I'm sick&tired of seeing Charity!

The Dingles always forgive :p

kennedyfan86
13-10-2014, 20:03
I'm disappointed Ross isn't mentioned lol

lizann
13-10-2014, 21:01

hope he is back soon with his mother

lizann
13-10-2014, 21:01

hope he is back soon with his mother

kiwigirl
14-10-2014, 06:56
Yeah MARIBA, I pretty much feel the same way. Sick of all these lame storielines that have become so predictable. Emmerdale is stuck in a rut with these old character coming back. Something has to give soon, otherwise they will lose a lot of viewers.

mariba
14-10-2014, 14:32
Yeah MARIBA, I pretty much feel the same way. Sick of all these lame storielines that have become so predictable. Emmerdale is stuck in a rut with these old character coming back. Something has to give soon, otherwise they will lose a lot of viewers.

I was just hoping that Charity would just disappear after this for a while (well-I was actually hoping she would go down for this-why isn't she???). Doesn't this actress ever take a holiday??! She just annoys me so much after everything she's done-I've had enough..

mariba
14-10-2014, 14:32

I was just hoping that Charity would just disappear after this for a while (well-I was actually hoping she would go down for this-why isn't she???). Doesn't this actress ever take a holiday??! She just annoys me so much after everything she's done-I've had enough..

smellz
14-10-2014, 18:27
Yes!! Charity and Cain scenes, chain has to happen!! So glad charity isn't going out of it despite everything she has done she is still one of my favourite characters!! Emma atkins plays her brilliantly. Ross needs to come back soon to!!

heydrich39
14-10-2014, 18:41
Just read katie oates planning big story for charity/cain in the new year wonder if there getting back together

moiradingle
14-10-2014, 22:34
Just read katie oates planning big story for charity/cain in the new year wonder if there getting back together

I hope not.

moiradingle
14-10-2014, 22:34

I hope not.

mariba
15-10-2014, 09:45
So..looks even more certain that my time with Emmerdale will be over if Charity is still hanging around..Well, more time to other things. Corrie is starting to get better again too, so no worries there..

britgirl
15-10-2014, 11:30
So if Cain and Charity get closer, might pave the way for Moira and James?

TaintedLove
15-10-2014, 14:54
Does anyone else think that Ali`s confession to Ruby is that she`s pregnant with Dan`s child?

If Cain and Charity have a fling/get back together again I will be more than furious. I will be livid. :angry:

Sexyjojo
17-10-2014, 12:02
The Dingles always forgive :p

I be pissed after they planned to let chas rot over affair and tried to ruin her business that made me sick, c

Sexyjojo
17-10-2014, 12:03

I hope not I love cain and moria I want them to have a baby together, charity should be by herself for a while would moria really go there with James.

Sexyjojo
17-10-2014, 12:03

I hope not I love cain and moria I want them to have a baby together, charity should be by herself for a while would moria really go there with James.

Perdita
17-10-2014, 15:30
Round-up:

Ruby is excited as she prepares to propose to Ali, but a minor accident lands Ali in hospital. Kerry overhears the doctor asking Ali if she could be pregnant. Ruby is devastated to learn of Ali and Dan’s betrayal and decides to leave the village for good. Andy decides to accept the job at Home Farm after realising that Robert only offered it to him to make a point to Lawrence, who tries to cause tension between Robert and Chrissie but fails. Katie is pleased when Lawrence agrees to house her stables back at Home Farm. Chrissie tests Robert by putting him and Katie in close proximity. Cain finds out about Maxine’s blackmail and how Moira has complained to the prison, but it is too late as Adam is admitted to hospital following a beating. With the farm under attack, Charity overhears about the situation and takes matters into her own hands rather than letting Cain get involved. She takes Maxine on a dangerous drive in a bid to scare her away for good, making it clear that she has nothing to lose. Laurel and Marlon disagree about what is best for April. Juliette dumps baby Carl on Jimmy. Nicola finds out that Jimmy has been lying and decides to tell Angel about her little brother. Doug and Diane finally go on a date together.

Sexyjojo
17-10-2014, 18:06
Round-up:

Ruby is excited as she prepares to propose to Ali, but a minor accident lands Ali in hospital. Kerry overhears the doctor asking Ali if she could be pregnant. Ruby is devastated to learn of Ali and Dan’s betrayal and decides to leave the village for good. Andy decides to accept the job at Home Farm after realising that Robert only offered it to him to make a point to Lawrence, who tries to cause tension between Robert and Chrissie but fails. Katie is pleased when Lawrence agrees to house her stables back at Home Farm. Chrissie tests Robert by putting him and Katie in close proximity. Cain finds out about Maxine’s blackmail and how Moira has complained to the prison, but it is too late as Adam is admitted to hospital following a beating. With the farm under attack, Charity overhears about the situation and takes matters into her own hands rather than letting Cain get involved. She takes Maxine on a dangerous drive in a bid to scare her away for good, making it clear that she has nothing to lose. Laurel and Marlon disagree about what is best for April. Juliette dumps baby Carl on Jimmy. Nicola finds out that Jimmy has been lying and decides to tell Angel about her little brother. Doug and Diane finally go on a date together.

Poor ruby but go charity make the lady pay , but why is jimmy left holding the baby I hope him and nico don't slipt up when I see jimmy on screen I feel sorry for him he hasn't got any mates only his father in law aww.

Sexyjojo
17-10-2014, 18:06
Round-up:

Poor ruby but go charity make the lady pay , but why is jimmy left holding the baby I hope him and nico don't slipt up when I see jimmy on screen I feel sorry for him he hasn't got any mates only his father in law aww.

TaintedLove
17-10-2014, 18:14
So Charity will be forgiven wnd welcomed back into the Dingle fold.
How predictable
:(

Serena Williams
17-10-2014, 20:44

I agree I wonder if the Emmerdale producers realize A LOT of people hate Charity. I really wish Declan had killed her.

Serena Williams
17-10-2014, 20:47

Yes but this is a soap unfortunately Charity and Cain will probably have an affair for sure. The strange thing is I believe Cain loves Moira he wants to go straight for her. You. Can see a maturity to Cain when he is with Moira. Unfortunately, who else can the writers pair Charity with she already been with Jai, Declan, Jimmy, Cain she' slept with most of the men in the village.

Perdita
18-10-2014, 04:55
Lawrence Wright will be the next one to stay being kept in the manner she has got used to ..... I too hope that Cain will stay faithful to Moira, I am getting fed up with the constant bed hopping in all the soaps ... soap writers - please take note :angry:

Perdita
21-10-2014, 04:42
Monday

Ruby prepares herself to propose to an unsuspecting Ali, but Ali gets accidentally hit in the nose by Kerry and ends up in hospital.

While there, the doctor asks Ali if she could be pregnant and she admits that she is unsure, unaware that Kerry is eavesdropping. How will Kerry react? And just how guilty will Ali feel when Ruby proposes, knowing she could be carrying Dan's baby?

Meanwhile, Andy decides to accept the job at Home Farm after realising that Robert only offered it to him to make a point to Lawrence. Robert is shocked and Katie is not comfortable about Andy working at Home Farm, but is it because she is unsure of her own feelings towards Robert?

Elsewhere, Aaron goes behind Moira's back, telling Cain about Maxine. Cain is annoyed with Moira for not telling him about Maxine, but is incredulous when she tells him that she has made an official complaint. Have Moira's actions put Adam in further danger?

Also today, Laurel and Marlon's bubble bursts when they return from their honeymoon. Uneasy about April's behaviour, Laurel suggests getting her a counsellor.

Finally, Lisa pops more diet pills, while Lawrence learns that Nicola took Robert's virginity.

Tuesday

Ruby's world falls apart as a devastated Ali takes the pregnancy test. Is Ali pregnant, and has she lost Ruby for good?

Meanwhile, Nicola is shocked when Laurel confides that she and Marlon didn't have sex on their honeymoon. Laurel's romantic plans are further put on hold when she realises that her dad is spending the night with them after Diane turned him down.

Elsewhere, Aaron, Cain and Moira arrive at the hospital and are shocked by Adam's beaten-up state. Although he puts on a front, Adam is clearly worried when Moira reveals that she has told the prison authorities. At the same time, James finds several dead cows at the farm - is this Maxine's handiwork too?

Also today, Lawrence tries to cause tension between Chrissie and Robert but is irked when it falls flat.

Finally, Chas learns Lisa's secret and urges her to see sense.

Wednesday

Exhausted after patrolling the farm all night, Cain and Aaron decide to pay Maxine a visit to tell her that she has picked the wrong family to mess with.

Back at the farm, Moira finds a hooded figure in the house and attacks them, but she soon realises who it is and then promptly blames them for the mess with Maxine and Adam. Unbeknownst to them, Charity has heard the whole thing and wants to take action…

Meanwhile, Kerry comes up with a plan to get Ali and Ruby back together. As Kerry, Dan and Amelia wait anxiously to see if Kerry's plan works, Ruby pours her heartbreak out to Ali, giving her hope. But can Ruby ever forgive Ali?

Elsewhere, Katie tries to get Andy to endorse her plans to move her stables back to Home Farm, but Robert is irked when Lawrence asks for Andy's opinion over his. Katie is chuffed when Lawrence agrees to her idea.

Also today, Laurel finds herself helping with her father's love life. Rodney meddles too, giving conflicting advice.

Finally, Lawrence welcomes Sam to the Home Farm team.

Thursday

Cain plans to bring Maxine down once and for all and enlists the help of Ross and Aaron. However, Cain soon is forced to work independently. He heads to Maxine's house and strikes at her when she is least expecting it, resulting in her being bound and gagged and put in the boot of his car.

Cain arrives with his cargo at the container site and menacingly shows Maxine her new home. Moments later, he is caught off guard when Charity and Debbie arrive at the scene. Neither he nor Maxine are ready for Charity's next move...

Meanwhile, Ruby tells Ali and Amelia that she is leaving for Leeds and doesn't think she'll ever be back. The taxi arrives and she says her goodbyes. Ali drops her front and breaks down to Dan.

Elsewhere, Juliette arrives at Mill Cottage and dumps a crying baby Carl on Jimmy, desperate for some sleep. Jimmy struggles to settle him and panics when Nicola rings. How will he hide this?

Also, Kerry is working on Chrissie at the salon when Katie arrives about moving her horses back to Home Farm. Chrissie agrees, knowing that she is putting Robert and Katie in close quarters and interested about what could occur. Whilst alone with Kerry, Chrissie recounts the background of her magazine story, revealing who it was based on. Later, as planned, Robert and Katie find themselves alone in the stables.

Finally, a glammed-up Diane becomes irritated as she waits for Doug…

Thursday (2)

Maxine struggles to appear calm as Charity takes both of their lives in her hands, taking them on a hell drive. Reckless Charity drives dangerously fast, making it clear that she has nothing to lose. Back at the container, Cain makes it clear to Debbie how important it is to get Maxine back in one piece, with Adam's life depending on it.

As the drive continues, Maxine is full of fear and begs Charity for her life, promising to leave Moira alone, but Charity doesn't believe her. Suddenly Charity slams the car to a stop, leaving Maxine battered and dazed before dragging her into a nearby field. Just what will she do next?

Meanwhile, Chrissie arrives deliberately at the stables to spy on Robert and Katie. Fuelled with Kerry's story, could there be passion at the stables?

Elsewhere, Nicola pushes Jimmy into a corner. Could Nicola's resolve change?

Also, Doug and Diane return to the village from their date, but was it a success?

Finally, Laurel complains to Nicola about her problems at home.

Friday

Marlon and Arthur excitedly prepare for their Halloween party, which has fancy dress and decorations. However, Marlon soon realises that April is not coping at all with the situation - she is terrified of all the fancy dress and they are forced to cancel the party in mid-flow, leaving Arthur upset.

Laurel later suggests they may need professional help when it comes to April, but will Marlon agree?

Meanwhile, Nicola is thrown when she sees Jimmy cradling his son and realises that she needs to tell Angel about her little brother. But could it be premature?

Elsewhere, Ross breaks the news to Finn that he doesn't think he can stay on long and becomes emotional at the mention of Donna. Finn tells him that he has paid his rent for the next month and Ross agrees to stay until he has paid him back, touched by his brother's concern.

Also, Kirin invites Vanessa to his house party and she agrees to pop in later. She is left uneasy when he says how his friends are dying to meet her. Vanessa takes moral support, but how will the party play out?

mariba
21-10-2014, 06:44
How predictable

I'm so disappointed on Emmerdale for this! Just 2-3 episodes before everyone hated her and now suddenly it's all forgotten! Seems like it's only Sam who has any sense left in this family! I used to like Dingles(and Emmerdale) but forgiving to Charity-especially this quickly, is not believable..I'm having a long break from Emmedale..it's gone downhill fast. Corrie is much better and funnier too. Bye bye Emmerdale.

mariba
21-10-2014, 06:44
How predictable

I'm so disappointed on Emmerdale for this! Just 2-3 episodes before everyone hated her and now suddenly it's all forgotten! Seems like it's only Sam who has any sense left in this family! I used to like Dingles(and Emmerdale) but forgiving to Charity-especially this quickly, is not believable..I'm having a long break from Emmedale..it's gone downhill fast. Corrie is much better and funnier too. Bye bye Emmerdale.

TaintedLove
27-10-2014, 17:21

mariba....I hear ya. If Cain and Charity end up sleeping together, Emmerdale has lost me as a loyal Emmerdale fan too. They can`t say they weren`t warned.

heydrich39
29-10-2014, 00:57
I definetly think cain will end up cheating on moira the writers love the unfaithful partner story way to much in real life people can stay faithful. Though since the dodgy haircut i have got right off the character moira she is always whinging about something usually her son adam she is so boring surprised cain hasnt done one by know. Charity got away with it again how come there was no police charges? Not a great message to send out to people

Perdita
29-10-2014, 04:37
Emmerdale bad boy Cain Dingle may have met his match when he tries to scare off blackmailer Maxine in tonight's episode (October 29).

Cain (Jeff Hordley) springs into action when Maxine sends a threatening text to Moira, doubling the price that she wants in exchange for Adam's safety once he returns to prison.

Determined to protect his family by ending this problem once and for all, Cain ropes in Aaron Livesy to snatch Maxine's beloved pet dogs while he concentrates on confronting her face-to-face.

After breaking into Maxine's house, Cain makes it clear that she will never see her dogs again unless the targeting of Adam stops. However, when Maxine is cool as a cucumber in response, it seems that Cain has a fight on his hands…
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/42/618x464/soaps-emmerdale-7011-3.jpg
Cain pays Maxine a visit, to tell her she's picked the wrong family to mess with.
© ITV
Cain pays Maxine a visit

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

Perdita
30-10-2014, 04:42
Emmerdale airs dramatic scenes tonight (October 30) as the Dingle family continue to fight back against blackmailer Maxine.

When Cain realises that stealing Maxine's dogs won't be enough to stop her, he steps his revenge up a gear by kidnapping her and bundling her off to a container site.

Cain plans to hold Maxine captive until she agrees to call off the attacks on Adam at the prison, but Charity (Emma Atkins) throws a huge spanner in the works by turning up unexpectedly and forcing Maxine into her car.

Showing no mercy, Charity takes Maxine on a dangerous hell drive which leaves her battered, bruised and terrified.

Once Charity finally stops the car, she drags Maxine into a nearby field and leaves her genuinely fearful that she is about to be murdered. What will Charity's next move be?
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/44/618x385/soaps-emmerdale-charity-dingle-kidnaps-maxine.jpg
Charity terrorises Maxine
© ITV
Charity terrorises Maxine

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

britgirl
30-10-2014, 07:03
No less than she deserves. Perhaps she could be shown around Charity's former digs where Jai left her in that haulage container.