PDA

View Full Version : piers morgan meets dannii

sindydoll
29-10-2009, 22:26
piers morgan meets dannii! its on saturday night at 9.45pm ITV should be good :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
30-10-2009, 08:16
I shall be watching :thumbsup:

tammyy2j
30-10-2009, 14:44
X Factor judge Dannii Minogue has spoken out for the first time about why she posed nude for Playboy.

The singer tells Piers Morgan, in an interview to be screened on Saturday night, that she stripped off because she owed £150,000 following the break-up of her marriage.

She said: "My parents didn't want me to do it. My dad was saying, 'Doing this is forever - you can never, ever change it'. Kylie knew why I was doing it - I could have asked her for the money, but it wasn't in my nature. I never wanted to admit the trouble I was in. I should have been looking at my finances.

"I would never disclose how much - but it had to be a lot to look at my parents' faces and see the anguish in my dad's eyes. I don't regret it, but I feel relieved that people know why I did it - it's a huge weight off my shoulders. It was actually fun and I did feel liberated. I looked at the pictures and thought, 'I look alright!'"

Dannii appeared in the magazine in 1995 after splitting from her husband Julian McMahon. The Australian edition featuring her became the biggest-selling ever and had to be reprinted to meet demand.

Dannii also breaks down in tears during the interview as she talks about her sister Kylie's breast cancer diagnosis.

Pier's Morgan's Life Stories is on ITV1 on Saturday at 9.45pm.

Chloe O'brien
30-10-2009, 23:23
Good on her. It would have been so easy for Dannii to ask Kylie to pay her debts but if she had, it would have still be mentioned in the press today. She was right to take the decision to strip and she is right she did look great. There are many stick insects who are have the size and age of Dannii but will never look as good as she does when they reach 40.

Perdita
04-11-2009, 10:46
Dannii Minogue has revealed that she was once forced to take a HIV test after a newspaper threatened to print false allegations that she had the virus.

The X Factor judge was seen speaking candidly about the incident in an uncut version of her Life Stories interview with Piers Morgan, which was broadcast on ITV2 last night.

According to Minogue, a journalist sent her flowers and a note which read: "We have tried to contact you to speak to you with no luck, and if you don't speak to us, we have it on good authority that you're HIV positive and we're running the headline."

The singer explained: "I drove down to my doctor's office, sat there, put my arm out and said, 'I need this test done immediately,' and all I could do was have this piece of paper slapped on their desk to say, 'No I'm not HIV positive, there is no story' - and it quickly and quietly went away."

She continued: "I didn't know why someone would be kind of on my case about something like this. I had been working for an AIDS charity, the Terence Higgins Trust. Not many people want to be involved with charities like that, because they want to be involved with the cuddly, nice charities, and this is kind of heavy real life stuff."

Piers Morgan's Life Stories airs on Saturday nights on ITV1.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a185164/minogue-reveals-hiv-blackmail-attempt.html

sindydoll
05-11-2009, 09:42
she was good wasnt she i love dannii but she was lying about playboy i remember her posing for it she wasnt skint she just had a new boob job and she posed for britain have you seen the calenders she used to make :eek: ...but dannii rocks and she is georgous so why not pose like she does